WiFi or Computers:
- Yreka Mailbox ~ computers available you can use for a small fee, friendly and helpful folks here! You can find them at: 1299 South Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097 (530) 842-1350. Take any exit from Interstate 5 at Yreka and go west one block, then look for 1299 South Main! Need to mail gifts back home? Other mail services? This is the place to go for great service! They also have great local products if you are looking for a unique or special gift.
- Siskiyou County Library ~ Yreka has computers available to the public. Also free WiFi The library has reduced hours due to budget cuts, so phone to be sure they are open. Yreka Branch (main) 719 Fourth Street, Yreka, CA 96097 (530) 841-4175.
- Black Bear Diner ~ Yreka, located at 1747 South Main Street (first Yreka exit off Interstate 5 heading north, or last Yreka exit if heading south). WiFi may be available.
- Misty's Wet Yer Whistle Espresso Bar ~ Yreka, located at 401 South Main Street, Yreka. Free Wifi. (530) 842-0221. (Closest exit would be the central Yreka exit off Interstate 5 and head south)
- The Purple Plum Restaurant ~ Yreka, located at 105 E. Miner Street, Yreka. Free Wifi. You will find the Purple Plum at the middle exit off of I-5 into Yreka. Take the exit from either North or South and turn West. Travel to first stop light and the restaurant to your left will be the Purple Plum.